Comforting Autumn Pasta
- 1 9 oz bag of BGF Serrano Poblano noodles
- 1 cup Trader Joes Autumn Harvest Pasta Sauce
- 2 chicken and spinach sausages (I used Safeway brand)
- 2 cups kale/spinach
- ¼ cup lite Mozarella Cheese
- Red chili flakes (optional)
Cook the serrano poblano noodles in salted water according to packaging.
While pasta is cooking, chop the sausage into coin shape pieces and cook over medium heat in a large sauce pan. When the sausage are fully cooked/browned, add 1 cup of Trader Joe’s Autumn Pasta sauce and return to low heat to warm through.
When the pasta is done, drain the noodles, and add to large sauce pan with sausage and sauce. Next stir in 2 cups of fresh spinach or kale noodles and season with salt/pepper. When the greens start to wilt stir in mozzarella cheese. Top with red chili flakes if desired, and serve with red wine (always optional, but pairs great!).