Peach and Heirloom Tomato Pasta Salad
- Half a 9oz bag of BGK basil noodles
- Half a 9oz bag of BGK tomato noodles
- 1-2 heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 large peach
- 1/3 cup finely chipped red onion
- ½ cup fresh basil chopped
- Sonoma Gourmet Basil and Parmesan olive oil (sub regular olive oil)
- red wine vinegar
Cook Beet Generation Farm Basil and Tomato noodles in salted water according to packaging. When they are done cooking, drain and drizzle with a little olive oil so the noodles do not stick. Let cool to room temperature.
While the pasta is cooling, chop the tomato, cucumber, and peach in bite sized chunks. Finely chop the red onion and basil.
When the pasta is cooled toss in all the chopped veggies and drizzle with basil olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.